Get Started Today
We get new healthcare job openings every day.
We have PRN and part-time work available now.
To get started, call us at 602-468-6300 or submit your resume by filling out the form below.
We have over 25 years of experience as a healthcare placement agency. Our excellent track record is based on our personalized approach with our employers and employees.
We currently have several medical practices in Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, North Scottsdale, Phoenix, and Glendale looking to hire full-time medical receptionists.
Duties will consist of checking patient in and out, scheduling appointments,
collecting co-pays, verifying insurance benefits and greeting patients.
These are full time positions, Mon-Fri 8am-5pm , paying 17-21/hr DOE with benefits and great people to work with.
Send your resume today if interested: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are Currently Hiring for These Healthcare Positions
- Human resource manager
- Credentialing Professionals
- Practice Administrators
- Medical Data Analyst
- Medical Records Management
- Medical Revenue Cycle – Billers and Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Medical Revenue Cycle Manager
- Medical Coding Professionals – CPC, CCS
- Surgery Scheduler
- Referral Coordinator
- Prior Authorization Specialists
- Front Office Admin/reception - Check in and out, schedulers
- Medical Records professionals
- Front Office Lead/Manager
- Medical Office Manager
Please fill out the form below if interested.
Rapidly growing Medical Revenue Cycle company is in need of a Senior Accountant who can develop and lead an Accounting department within the organization.
3-5 years of extensive accounting experience using GAAP.
The Accounting Manager/Senior Accountant is responsible for he execution of the core accounting functions for the company including
- Journal entries
- Month end close
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of internal management reporting, including the timely and accurate submission of monthly and quarterly financial reports.
This position is also responsible for providing guidance and reviewing the day-to-day accounting and finance activities, ensuring strong internal controls while driving process improvements.
This is an immediate need.
Our corporate HQ is in N Phoenix and this is a full time role.
A hybrid (home/in office) role is possible.
Pay 75k-90k/yr with full benefits and excellent growth opportunity.
Send resumes to email@example.com